BRAIN WAVE :
VYOM is the result of few friends professionally well placed who are passionate to take initiatives to bring in few changes in our society with focus on underprivileged and disable children, health, education, women and girl empowerment, protect environment and corporate social responsibility and Volunteerism. VYOM is managed by trustees from diverse backgrounds and experience, they are professionally well placed in their respective fields such as Social Work, Medical, Chartered Accountant, Finance, Information Technology and an Entrepreneur. Few of the active ones are as below:-
Mr. Sylvester Simon
“Learning is a part of Earning” keeping this strong motto in life this youth in his teens decided to fight all odds and make a future for himself. He believed in himself and learnt there is no alternative for hard work in life and short cut is not the solution if you are a follower of ethics and values.
Twenty three years later he is now professionally well placed with one of the leading Private Sector Bank in India. After almost twelve years of extensive traveling in various industries in the state of Gujarat, MP and Maharashtra, he is now placed back in his home town Baroda.
In one of his many organizational training in 2009, he struck with strong thought to do something for the society. The burning desire was so strong that he not only convinced his friends but together a platform was created. On 30 April 2010, VYOM got registered as a Non Governmental Organization in Baroda. Today, in spite of the busy scheduled at work, he manages time on weekly off and holidays and spends moments with rural kids in and around Baroda. He is using his wide experience of various industries and is involved in soft skills development, training and education. He has a good connect with elderly as well as the youth. He has been attending many Management, Behavioral and Functional training and keeps implementing them in various walks of life. Throughout his career he has carved his path ahead and has held leadership positions during his ongoing career.
Dr. Supreet Prabhu
Dr. Supreet is the youngest E.N.T. Surgeon in India to have been awarded the, “Dr. R.A.F Cooper award for basic research in E.N.T at National level in the year 2000. He has also acquired the top seat in M.S. in E.N.T from Baroda Medical College in 1997. Presently heading the department of general surgery at Faculty of dental science – Dharamsinh Desai University Nadiad.
GOOD GOVERNANCE :
Governance and transparency go hand in hand to ensure best practices are followed and adhered to best possible ethical standards. The entire management processes and practices of VYOM are in compliance with the principles of Good Governance.
Board Of Trustees :
The Board of Trustees sets the vision and broad guidelines for VYOM and ensures good governance and SOP is followed.
Trustees would contribute actively in the day to day activities of the organisation.
Sensitize staff and build in transparent work culture, clean administration and monitoring to support build credibility for the organisation.
Project Execution :
We will follow systematic approach towards project management and administer whether the Standard Operating Process are followed along with regular field visits.
The project will be put under a systematic and periodic monitoring system which would be checked, evaluated and analyzed along with the progress.
We will ensure that the accounts are maintained on regular basis; the same would be analyzed and checked periodically by the internal control system and is complied with standardization.
WORK STATEMENT :
- To promote good governance at every level of its activities, practice and implement same among the associates to build trust and credibility of the organisation.
- To create platform for the society with resources to provide favourable environment that encourages and facilitates the work of volunteers, as well as promotes volunteerism across all sectors of civil society.
- To sensitize the citizens and opinion makers on various issues at grass root level, to encourage them to participate in the civic driven change through various forms of engagement resulting in formation of good citizens.
- Encourage CSR at the corporate sector with their welfare initiatives and activities by linking their social and individual contributions wherever befitting to make a sustainable model.
- As an organization would like to represents recreational activities in a safe and clean environment for underprivileged children from all caste, region or race.
- To strengthen the disable community in various locations and make them self sustainable by improving their skill set and impact the quality of life they live.
- As an organization, should not only uphold the empowerment of women but also the awareness on their potential strength and their rights in our country.
- Work hand in hand with various organizations and synergize our efforts in building capability, giving strategic directions, expertise and sharing resources as and when required.
- We will create various platforms to offer our colleagues, family and friends an opportunity to contribute towards meaningful and credible cause where they can make a difference to people less fortunate.
- To develop a mindset at board level, this not only supports the broad vision of the organization but also will strive for excellence and innovation.